PPSC Punjab Public service commission unveils PPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2018 for the General Medical officers for 306 posts from 21st February to 13th March 2018 application online advertisement notification for the medical officer jobs at the website ppsc.gov.in.
PPSC Medical officer recruitment 2018
Good News!! Punjab public service commission just announced the applications for the recruitment of the General Medical officers at the 306 number of posts. Punjab medical officer recruitment provide opportunity to large number of candidates to get job in this field. All the eligible and willing candidates should go through the complete details of the application requirements given below. For more details regarding the Jobs, updates, admit cards, results and answer keys, you can visit our website www.crunknews.com.
Punjab PSC 306 Medical officer jobs 2018
Punjab Public service commission conducts the recruitment of the Medical officers on the behalf of the Punjab Public and Health Department. To fills the vacant posts of the Medical officers in Patiala, this notification has been announced. Candidates are required to submit the application form with all the correct details and only fresher applications are required. The applications are required to be submitted before the last date 13th of March 2018. PPSC has also announced the exam date which is 22nd of April 2018.
Also check here WBPDCL Technician Apprentice Recruitment 2018
PPSC Medical officer Vacancy 2018 information details
ਪੰਜਾਬ ਲੋਕ ਸੇਵਾ ਕਮਿਸ਼ਨ ਨੇ ਪਟਿਆਲਾ, ਪੰਜਾਬ ਵਿਚ 306 ਨੌਕਰੀਆਂ ਦੇ ਜਨਰਲ ਮੈਡੀਕਲ ਅਫਸਰ ਨੂੰ ਭਰਨ ਲਈ ਪੀ ਪੀ ਐਸ ਸੀ ਮੈਡੀਕਲ ਅਫਸਰ ਭਰਤੀ 2018 ਦਾ ਕਾਰਜਕਾਲ ਜਾਰੀ ਕੀਤਾ. ਪੀ ਪੀ ਐਸ ਸੀ ਬਿਨੈਪੱਤਰ ਸਵੀਕਾਰ ਕਰ ਅਤੇ ਅਰਜ਼ੀ ਦੇ ਲਿੰਕ ਨੂੰ 21 ਫਰਵਰੀ ਤੋਂ 13 ਮਾਰਚ 2018 ਤੱਕ ਪੀ.ਜੀ.ਸ. ਇਸ ਲਈ, ਪੰਜਾਬ ਅਤੇ ਹੋਰ ਰਾਜਾਂ ਦੇ ਬਿਨੈਕਾਰ ਵੀ ਇਸ ਲਈ ਅਰਜ਼ੀ ਦੇ ਸਕਦੇ ਹਨ ਜੇ ਉਹ ਯੋਗਤਾਵਾਂ ਨੂੰ ਪੂਰਾ ਕਰਦੇ ਹਨ.
Also check here MHA IB ACIO DCIO Recruitment 2018 134 posts
|Name of the organization||West Bengal Public Service Commission|
|Available posts||Punjab Public service commission|
|Modes of Application||Online/offline|
|Application start date||27th February 2018|
|Application end date||13th of March 2018|
|Exam date||22nd of April 2018|
|Job location||Locations not mentioned|
Punjab PSC MO posts category wise:
- General: 112 Posts
- Ex-Serviceman/LDESM, Punjab: 24 posts
- Freedom Fighters Punjab: 04 Posts
- Sports Persons, Punjab: 07 Posts
- Physically Handicapped, Punjab: 13 Posts
- Scheduled Caste others, Punjab: 25 Posts
- Scheduled caster other Ex-Serviceman/LDESM, Punjab:08 Posts
- Scheduled caste others Sports Persons, Punjab: 02 Posts
- Balmiki/Mazhbi Sikhs Punjab: 25 Posts
- Balmiki/Mazhbi Sikhs Ex-Serviceman/LDESM Punjab: 09 Posts
- Balmiki/Mazhbi Sikhs Sports Persons, Punjab: 03 Posts
- Backward Classes, Punjab: 66 Posts
- Backward Classes Ex- Serviceman/LDESM, Punjab: 08 Posts
PPSC Medical officer jobs Eligibility criteria
Educational Requirements:To Apply for these posts candidate must possess MBBS from the recognized institute. He or she should be registered with the Punjab Medical Council or with any other duly constituted Medical Council in India. knowledge of Punjabi Language up to Matriculation Standard or its equivalent.
Selection Process: The selection process involved the Written exam and interview.
Age Limit: The age of the candidate should be between 18 tio 37 years as on 1st of January 2018.
Salary/Pay scale: Rs.15600/- Rs. 39100/- along with the Grade pay Rs. 5400/-
PPSC MO Application fee:
- SC/ST Candidates are required to pay total fee of INR 1125/- which includes 625 examination fee and Rs. 500 online application charges.
- Ex-servicemen of Punjab Candidates are required to pay total fee of INR 500/- which includes Rs.0 examination fee and Rs. 500 online application charges.
- All other category Candidates are required to pay total fee of INR 3000/- which includes Rs.2500 examination fee and Rs. 500 online application charges.
- Physically handicapped candidates of Punjab state are required to pay total fee of INR 1750/- which includes Rs. 1250 examination fee and Rs. 500 online application charges.
PPSC Medical Officer Scheme of Exam 2018
|Marks of competitive examination||340 (170 questions)|
|Number of Questions from the Subject||140|
|No. of questions from Logical reasoning/mental ability, general knowledge and current affairs||30|
Apply online for the PPSC Medical officer Recruitment 2018
Step 1 – Visit the official website of Punjab PSC – http://www.ppsc.gov.in
Step 2 – Navigate to the Click on “Apply for the Post” given at the sidebar
Step 3 – Click on Apply/View
Step 4 – Click on ‘APPLY ONLINE’
Step 5 – Fill the application form, pay the application fee and download the confirmation page
Step 6 – Send the printed application form and required document by post/hand, at the following address so it reaches before 27th March 2018, 5PM:
Office of Secretary, Punjab Public Service Commission, Baradari Gardens, Patiala
Dates to remember
Last date to make registration for the post: 13th of March 2018
Last date to deposit fee by bank generated challan: 20th of March 2018
To take printout of the application form and to submit hard copy: 27th of March 2018.
Important Links for PPSC Medical officer recruitment application