KPSC Junior Training Officer (JTO) Recruitment 2018 Notification advertisement for fitter electrician, mechanic, turner, ICTSM (ITESM) and many other posts with Govt. jobs in Karnataka. KPSC 1520 vacancy to apply online from 19th of February 2018 to 20th of March 2018.
KPSC Junior Training Officer (JTO) Recruitment 2018
All the Government job seekers in Karnataka now have happy news at their hands. The KPSC JTO job advertisement now has been released with good large number of vacancies in different trades. Candidates can scroll down this page and can visit the official website of the KPSC for the more recruitment details. At crunknews.in we provide details on various jobs, results, Answer keys and cut off marks. The information which you need to apply for the freshly released Junior Training Officer Job notification 2018 are provided below.
Karnataka PSC JTO Jobs 2018
KPSC Junior training officer hiring 2018: All the applicants who were eagerly waiting for the KPSC new jobs notifications are required to apply for their specific trade before 20th of March 2018. We have also attached below the official notification and advertisement link along with the apply online link. There will be various stages of the recruitment process which candidates has to go through to get the much desired KPSC job. Separate eligibility criteria has been kept for the job of each trade and candidates are required to satisfy that criteria to get job.
KPSC Junior Training Officer Recruitment 2018 Details
ಜೆ.ಎಸ್.ಟಿ.ಯು ವಿವಿಧ ವಹಿವಾಟುಗಳನ್ನು ಹೊಂದಿರುವ ರಾಜ್ಯದಲ್ಲಿ 1,520 ಜೂನಿಯರ್ ತರಬೇತಿ ಅಧಿಕಾರಿಗಳನ್ನು ಆಯ್ಕೆ ಮಾಡಲು ಕರ್ನಾಟಕ ಪಿಎಸ್ಸಿ ಕೆಪಿಎಸ್ಸಿ ಜೆಟಿಒ ನೇಮಕಾತಿ ಪ್ರಕಟಣೆ 2018 ಅನ್ನು ಪ್ರಕಟಿಸಿದೆ. ಆದ್ದರಿಂದ, ಎಲ್ಲಾ ಫೆಶರ್ ಮತ್ತು ಅನುಭವಿ ಉದ್ಯೋಗಿಗಳ ಸ್ಪರ್ಧಿಗಳು ಆನ್ಲೈನ್ನಲ್ಲಿ @ kpsc.kar.nic.in ಅನ್ನು ಫೆಬ್ರವರಿ 19 ರಿಂದ 20 ಮಾರ್ಚ್ 2018 ವರೆಗೆ ವೇಗವಾಗಿ ದಾಖಲಿಸಬೇಕು.
|Name of the organization||Karnataka Public Service Commission(KPSC)|
|Available posts||Junior Training Officer Jobs|
|Vacancy count||1,520 Jobs|
|Modes of Application||Online|
|Application start date||19th February 2018|
|Application end date||20th March 2018|
|Exam date||Not decided yet|
List of KPSC JTO Post wise breakdown
- Fitter – 348 Posts
- Electrician – 288 Posts
- Workshop Calculation & Science – 150 Posts
- Electronic Mechanic – 133 Posts
- Mechanic Motor Vehicle – 99 Posts
- Engineering Drawing – 98 Posts
- Mechanic Refrigeration & Air-Conditioning – 94 Posts
- Turner – 85 Posts
- ICTSM (ITESM) – 77 Posts
- Mechanic Diesel – 49 Posts
- Dress Making – 31 Posts
- Welder – 16 Posts
- Interior Design & Decoration – 10 Posts
- Architectural Assistant – 7 Posts
- Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance [Mill Wright Mechanic] – 7 Posts
- Machinist – 5 Posts
- Instrument Mechanic – 4 Posts
- Draughtsman Civil – 4 Posts
- Carpenter – 2 Posts
- Secretarial Practice – 2 Posts
- Electroplater – 1 Post
- Plastic Processing Operator – 1 Post
- Draughtsman mechanical – 9 Posts
KPSC Junior Training officer jobs Eligibility criteria 2018
All the applicants applying for the job are required to have SSC along with ITI or NCTV certificate and Diploma in their respective field or trade.
The Age of the candidates applying for these jobs should be between 18 to 35 years. There is relaxation of age for the reserved category candidates.
Salary or Pay scale
Candidates who are hired for their respective trade will get a pay scale of Rs.17,650/- to Rs.32,000/- only.
Selection procedure or recruitment process
For a candidate to get KPSC JTO job, he or she need to clear all the rounds which involves
- Written test
- Skill Test
General Category: Rs.600/-
SC, ST and Ex-Serviceman Category: Rs.300/-
Dates to Remember
Starting date to apply: 19th of February 2018
Last date to apply: 20th of March 2018
Procedure to Apply online for the KPSC JTO jobs:
- All the job seekers are required to visit the official website of the KPSC.
- Find the link relevant to the KPSC junior training officer recruitment. Read the notification carefully.
- Open the online application form link and fill all the required details.
- Upload your photo and signature.
- Pay the application fee through the online modes.
- Keep the printout of the application form for the further use.
Karnataka PSC JTO jobs official links